Monday, January 02, 2006

My December

Sort of escapes me why I give such shady names to my posts. Stereotypical nevertheless, for some people. The title is self explanatory.
This is one of my biggest problems, I often write so much that an introduction will take the space of a whole article. This time I'm glad it didn't go a hundredth as much. Precision and accuracy are key to an engineer's way of working, though we see that approximation to a certain practical extent makes up the modus operandi when approached with a problem. I give in to the scientist in me for some reasons may have to ask God to understand, sometimes.
Anyway it is some kind of weird month as was expected, December. Almost nothing to do, a lot of introversion, more sleep, more food, fattening and what not. Got nearly bored to death. I was kind of jobless, but for a few things. Weekends got wasted and I think it's been real bad of me not even giving notice to my old teachers that I was in town. Things keep bugging me at times. It was a dramatic turn of events at home, lots of drama on the phone, I was getting pained by some of the stupid things we were speaking about.
One of the nicest things I did was visit a really, really good friend and spend a day with him. True friends will never seem to cause any problem or even a hint of it, they will pull you from ones.
I pity the person who reads this, if ever there be one.

Is Spring far behind?

1 comment:

SpankMac said...

don't think i agree with the 'fattening' part :D